How it works
We’re creating an exciting new marketplace
By selecting and bringing together what we believe are some of the most exciting and unique artisan products inspired by south Asian culture, we believe that go.desi will be the ultimate home for anything desi!
The process is simple…
- Our teams source and select individuals and businesses creating and selling products we think you’ll like.
- Each retailer is responsible for their product range (although the team at go.desi will always approve and check the quality and range of products being sold), the information they provide and for the shipping of products to customers.
- This means that everything on our site is sold and sent directly by the artist or small business that made, sourced or selected it.
When you shop…
- You can still order from more than one seller each time you visit the site
However many sellers you order from, you’ll only pay once through our simple checkout. Just remember that if your items come from different sellers, delivery costs and timings might vary, and your items will arrive separately (who doesn’t love multiple surprises in the post).
- You’ll get a few emails from us when you order something
We’ll confirm that we’ve received your order and payment, and then once the seller accepts your order we’ll be in touch to confirm dispatch and delivery times
- It’s completely safe and secure
You can pay using any of the major credit cards or via a Paypal account if you have one. We don’t hold any payment details as this is all managed through Paypal’s secure payment gateway.
- If there are any problems with your orders
Simply get in touch with us and we’ll help you get in touch with the retailer to sort any problems out with your order Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org